.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Introducing the First Egghead

I bet you’ve been wondering how it’s going with the papier–mâché guys I started before Thanksgiving. I’m sure it’s been keeping you up at night! LOL

Well……I’ve been s-l-o-w-l-y working on them. One at a time. Letting them tell me what they want/need.

The first one finished was this guy.

I waited for him to introduce himself and tell me his story.

His name is Fuzziwig. He told me he once worked as a clerk in a counting house in London. But because of his lackluster attitude toward the business he got sacked. He now works as a runway model in Paris. An occupation for which he is quite qualified with his stoic look and his ram rod posture.

Be sure you have your sound turned on...I worked hard on this audio track! ;)

I treated myself to a new software suite for Christmas. Camtasia
I want to learn how to make better videos without pulling my hair out in frustration with the free software.

Fuzziwig’s photo shoot was my first attempt. I had fun doing it….sitting at the computer and laughing out loud to myself!

I love it when a plan comes together!

9 comments:

  1. Lol. He’s a different sort of guy. Love his hair! I don’t think I’ve ever made a video. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the constant click of the camera enchanted me, so did Fuzzwig! His looks made me think of the swinging 60's in good old London town <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzziwig is one photogenic dude. He's too sexy for his shirt. You did a great job with the photo shoot. Loved the music you picked and the shutter clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...no butt shots?!? I LOVE the video! I love Fuzziwig. The music is perfect. Bravo!!! Standing ovation. (Perhaps I'd better look again to see if I missed a butt shot).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...I did, after all miss the butt shot. Phew! And, there were a couple great profile shots. Look out Project Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, you did it again Robin! I LOVE him!! His toes, his hair, his eyes, all the different poses. And that audio-track was genius. Keep going I'd say ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great career change. He certainly looks the part. Well done on the video, you clever thing you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love how your creative imagination works Robin! The creation of Fuzziwig is fabulous, and then the video fun had me belly laughing! Thanks for creating to your own drummer.... and sharing it with us. Much enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a wise move from London to Paris, I don't blame him! lol.

    Brilliant work Robin - Fuzziwig plus video ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!