.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

While I Was Pen Shopping......

I also bought two new sketchbooks. 

I have learned I don't like the larger size journals nor do I like being committed to too many pages. These were perfect. 

When I got home I decided to organize the shelves with my sketchbooks and in that organizational zeal divided them into 'completed' and 'not completed'. 

I'll let you figure out which picture is which.....lol.


I wonder if there's a name for someone who compulsively collects sketchbooks......

8 comments:

  1. Yes there is. The name is Corinne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That fat purple one looks interesting. I would love to see more of your art work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such cool sketch books! Pen shopping is so fun, just wish I had more money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, those would be how my books would "stack up" too! But it was cheap! But it was a different kind of paper! But this one would organize me! Oh I have lots of excuses why I have so many empty or incomplete books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there is a name for someone who compulsively collects sketchbooks, it's Ann :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, there is certainly something addictive in owning many sketchbooks! I too, am a sketchbook addict! I just need to find the time to fill them all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!