.....and other random stuff......

Friday, August 18, 2017

If One is Good…..

Sixteen are better!
Have I said before I might have a problem????
I’m in love with a new pen I got in last month’s Art Snacks box, a Staedtler 0.1 fine liner.
I love it so much I went to the store to look for another. I couldn’t find one so of course I bought sixteen others to appease my disappointment.

Hello, my name is Robin and I’m a Penophile…….(it is SO a word, I looked it up!)

Remember that nice neat pen carrier I bought? There aren't enough loops for all of them so I removed the 'pages' and dumped the extras into the bag. I can still carry them around with me, they're just not organized. 
But neither am I so it all works out....

4 comments:

  1. Staedtler pens are very good, I know why you love it. I'm so glad you are a pen-o-holic too (what I've always called myself), although the word Penophile is way better. You don't want to know how many pens I have!!! My most fav. is Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens (various sizes) and recently I bought a Rotring Isograph .10 size (very very fine line) perfect for tiny detailing. Ahhhhh I love my pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penophile! That needs to be on a T-shirt. :-D You can never have too many pens. I love the Sharpie Pens. I have those all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I saw that Art Snacks Box being demonstrated by 'by bun' on You Tube. It must be nice to get a surprise pack each month.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!