.....and other random stuff......

Friday, October 28, 2016

Bathroom Update

Because I know you're all waiting with bated breath for how it's progressing! LOL
I grayed out the mirrors because the reflection was distracting. We've decided, now that we see it, to change out the handles that came with the vanity. They don't really 'go' with the rest of the fixtures. 
But it's all starting to come together! 
The rubber ducky was Sammy's (our late, great Golden Retriever.)  
I've know since the beginning of this whole project I wanted to incorporate it into the design. 
I think it adds just the right touch, don't you? 

8 comments:

  1. That's so sweet to include the ducky! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, this looks so swish and posh. Definitely keep the duck too, he belongs there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's going to look amazing when it's finished. Love your shower and the idea of encorporating Sammy's little rubber ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rubber ducky is perfect...and I LOVE what you've done so far!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Sammy's duck gives it just the right finishing touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ducky.... love the bathroom! It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...this is beautiful. hopefully worth the wait and all the mess of construction :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!