.....and other random stuff......

Friday, October 21, 2016

Another Quick Sketch to Keep My Sanity

It really does help to sit down and sketch in the middle of this chaos.
I don’t really mind the mess. And it’s a good excuse to not have to clean…like I need an excuse, lol. But after a while you find you can’t hold a thought in your head and you get just a little bit cranky and short tempered with your significant other.

So I’ve been keeping my Big Black Sketchbook next to the Grandpa chair where I take refuge. And it helps to clam and focus me.
I have a lot more stuff on my keychain; I was just too lazy to draw it! lol
The pink thing holds my mini business cards (which I’m much too shy to give out….most of the time anyway.)

5 comments:

  1. Love your drawing, and the pink thing is a great idea for business cards. Good luck with the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a mini Moo card holder? what a great idea. I have regular sized business cards and half the time forget to take them with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you can apply youself to produce such a great sketch among the chaos. It has the opposite effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you can apply youself to produce such a great sketch among the chaos. It has the opposite effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sketch! love your pink card holder. i have only my car key on the key chain. however, it's also got about a dozen store discount/frequent buyer cards and, of course, my library cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!