.....and other random stuff......

Friday, November 7, 2014

Still Job Hunting

After losing the chance to work in ‘high fashion’ I did get a job offer.

As I walked in the mall two men approached me and struck up a conversation.
They said they had overheard me saying I needed a job and they just happened to have a job opening for a lovely and pretty young lady.

Bells and whistles went off in my head.
After all, my mother didn’t raise no fool!
But I was also in need of a job and really quite curious as to what these guys were offering.
So I took their business card and agreed to an appointment that evening.

More bells and whistles and red flashing lights.

That evening at the appointed meeting time, with two male companions in tow, I showed up for my ‘interview’.
Turns out the job was legit.
In its own way.
They wanted me to be the ‘girl that stands next to the new cars at the auto show in a bikini gesticulating at said vehicles’.

PASS

To this day I still wonder what they REALLY wanted me for.
If my two friends hadn’t been with me what would they have offered? 

I could have been the next Linda Lovelace!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Your instincts won't steer you wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you said your prayers that night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for bells and whistles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should take it as a wonderful compliment! Yeah I probably would have passed on the job opportunity too, but I would have bragged about it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!