.....and other random stuff......

Friday, August 15, 2014

I’m Overweight

Pleasingly plump………. ample…….. buxom………. chubby……….. chunky…………. corpulent………….. cuddly……… curvy……… fluffy………. full-figured………..generously proportioned………… heavy……….. oversized……… plentiful……….. plump……….. plush……….. Rubenesque………. voluptuous………. zaftig………… (I love my thesaurus!)

But I think I’ve finally come up with a logical and defendable excuse.

I do it for Husband.

Because if I was svelte I’d have to beat the men off with a stick! (LOL, I crack myself up!)
And Husband wouldn’t like that.
He’d be all worried about losing me….. (again, LOL)

So I have that slice of cake for him.

Anybody out there buying this……?

Anybody…..?

Bueller ….?

6 comments:

  1. If this were the Renaissance, I'd be a Super Model. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin...I think we could be long lost sisters!! I'm right there with you. My husband would be lost without me, so I eat cake for him. :)

    zaftig? i gotta start using that word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like as good an excuse as another for a cake. Now I don't feel guilty about that double choc chip muffin I had this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well…Yes. Of course. I do it for my hubby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I have the extra scoop of ice-cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I had about 5 shortbread cookies today - I too did it for the hubby. I went for a 6 mile bike ride afterwards because I felt guilty.... but then I had some taco chips (for hubby) and now it is time for bed.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!