.....and other random stuff......

Monday, November 25, 2013

What I’m Reading….

Or should I say what I just finished reading.
Because I couldn’t wait to find out what happened next and couldn’t put it down!  Now I’m sad it’s over!  
(I always feel that way when I finish a book that has totally involved me.)

All in the Leaves is about a young independent woman, Anna, who just needs a little nudge to build the life of her dreams.
That nudge comes in the form of a tea leaf reading.
And the fun ride starts there.
Anna and her best friend Chloe travel the countryside looking for the perfect venue for their business (I won’t give it away…) and meet an interesting cast of characters.
I won’t let the cat out of the bag, but I’ll just say I thoroughly enjoyed this romp through the UK with my new friends Anna and Chloe!


Available on iTunes, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony and Waterstones.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book. Pat is so clever to be able to write plus she is an artist too..clever lady for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out….always looking for the next good read…thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duly noted. Sound like a fun book! By the way, HENNY expects a book review when the time comes. Don't worry, it's a quick read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robin for mentioning my book! I am delighted you enjoyed it so much! There will be another, where Chloe gets her own tea leaf reading - and she goes off in some very odd directions :lol:

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!