.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Guys and Dolls


The movie Guys and Dolls was on TV last night.
The minute I hear the overture it takes me back to when Son1 was a baby.

I would come home from work at midnight as Husband was leaving for work. 
So it was just Son1 and I.
I would sit in the rocking chair and rock him back to sleep as I sang  ‘Fugue for Tinhorns’

I got the horse right here

The name is Paul Revere

And here's a guy that says that if the weather's clear

Can do, can do, this guy says the horse can do 

If he says the horse can do, can do, can do.


No sissy lullabies for my son!
(It's a good thing babies can't remember or I might have ruined music for him for life! LOL)

4 comments:

  1. You certainly had to juggle life when son1 was little!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sissy lullaby indeed!
    Hard times, but happy times xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet memory. Does he remember that as well as you do?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!