.....and other random stuff......

Monday, January 21, 2013

In a Mood


I’m in a mood.

I don’t feel like writing, but I should.
I don’t feel like painting, an unfinished one sits on my workbench.
I don’t feel like cleaning, but the house is a mess.
I don’t feel like cooking…..
I don’t feel like doing anything.

I’m in a funk.
I hate this feeling.

My mother used to call this ‘I’m gonna go out in the garden and eat worms’ feeling.










Thank you for listening.

This now concludes the whining portion of our program.

4 comments:

  1. Must be the weather. I have the same mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know THAT feeling! Love your drawing and the worm lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WEATHER. I should have tried to fit that in on the grammar post.

    You should see me going around in circles...trying to fit my whole life into four suitcases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you don't wither, nor whither... Thinking of you - hope you're out of the funk already, but if not - another big X from me! I can SO relate to funk!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!