.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Neither Fish nor Fowl


Someone once said to me she would give all the money in the world to go back in time and be a teenager all over again.
My reply was, are you CRAZY?!
I wouldn’t go back for all the money in the world!
Who would want to go back to a time when you were totally confused one minute and then totally sure about every single thing but ignored the next?
My mother used to say it was the hardest thing in the world to be a teenager.
You were neither ‘fish nor fowl’.
Too old to be considered a child and be excused for your behavior, too young to be considered an adult and respected.
It sucked!



















(My VERY FIRST totally digital piece of art!)

4 comments:

  1. Fickenchish! Love it!

    I agree. Those teen years led me down a path that I certainly don't want to repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! great success with your new gismo thingy...lol.
    but will this end up as a 3D me wonders. Totally agree about the teenage years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I like CJ's description. Looks like fun. And no way would I want to repeat the teenage years.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!