.....and other random stuff......

Friday, February 3, 2012

Norma Desmond


I was surprised that not everyone ‘got’ my reference to Norma Desmond from the movie Sunset Blvd.
I thought it was iconic, but I guess not.
I’m such a fan of classic movies I just assume everyone is! LOL

So here is the clip from the movie. If you ever get a chance to watch it, I highly recommend it. It’s a good movie, in a creepy kind of way.


(You really need to know the whole plot line to get how disturbing this is!)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Robin...now I get it!...what a scary lady, phew! I like old movies too but, and this must be obvious now, I tend to forget their names..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Creepy is right! I'm still not sure I want to see the movie but thanks for the explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fab film, from beginning to end!

    Its not really creepy, folks, just very sad.
    When you watch the whole, you will feel for her, honestly xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!