.....and other random stuff......

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Newton


“I don’t know why you went to all the trouble of having people vote and give you suggestions for my name. 
"You could have just asked me! I would have told you!
“Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Newton. And you are quite right I am English. Although how you knew that without my saying anything is truly uncanny.
“I come from Ipswich.  
“Until recently I lived a very quiet life, but lately I’ve had a desire to leave the wood and travel. 
"There is a slight drawback to my plans though; I tend to get lost quite easily.
“But I resolve to look at this as an advantage rather than an obstacle.
“Perhaps it will lead me to even more exciting adventures!
“We shall see!”



Thank you to everyone who voted and left comments for this little creature’s name. I will keep them and perhaps they will become Newton’s companions. Even though he didn’t choose any of the names we suggested, your comments did help him decide on his identity. Thanks again for playing!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. It fits! My husband never understands this concept of not picking one of the suggestions. He wonders why I ask for them if I am not going to use one. I tell him it helps me make up my mind as it seems it did for you. Maybe it's a woman's way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on catch up at the moment, having had a busy week....but so glad I got round to seeing this little chap named...Newton is very fitting for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love - love - love :) Exactly, why DIDN'T we just ask him?! From this angle? English face, indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!