.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

‘Cakes

When the boys were small Husband used to give me a break on Saturday mornings and take them out to the local diner for ‘cakes (pancakes.)

Not only was it good for me (peace and quiet and an extra hour in bed!)  but it was also good for a little father/sons bonding.

The only drawback was that the waitress thought Husband was a weekend Dad, therefore available for pursuit.

This made for some very funny stories the boys would tell me when they got home!

Another upside was that they got really great personal service! LOL

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to know the stories (there's a chapter for your book!), and as always your painting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...we want to hear all the nitty gritty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm, yes, me too :)
    Love the drawing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!