.....and other random stuff......

Friday, July 29, 2011

What? Con’t

And the fun continues……

A commercial for mattresses: The announcer says ‘lumpy mattress’
I hear: ‘monkey mattress!'
 
Hahahahahahaha
 
Monkey mattresses!
Is that mattresses in the shape of monkeys? Or monkeys jumping on mattresses…..?


 Commercial says: ‘other pans sell for…..’
 I hear: 'underpants sell for……..'

 Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Arby's commercial says: 'It's good mood food'
I hear: 'It's good nude food!'

?                                        

Okay, all together now
............. "What?"






1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...very good, I have that trouble as well, it nearly drives husband mad, but then he does it too!! You mentioning Monkeys has actually reminded me of something that happened 'years' ago when the kids were little (I may post about it next week)! cheers.....ann.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!