.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DUST

I hate housework.
 And the older I get the more I hate doing it!
dust

So I procrastinate.

more dust!
And then I procrastinate some more.
Until my house starts to resemble Miss Havisham’s banquet room.

So for those of you who think your house is a mess, it couldn’t be as bad as mine! 


This has been a Public Service Announcement.

(The bright side is [and I always try and look for a bright side!] you could leave me a note in the dust and I'd be sure to see it!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...so I'm not the only one then! I did actually get round to clearing and cleaning the kitchen worktops today...been meaning to do it for AGES:/ (oh, by the way, you missed a bit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe...great post! We could have a dust contest!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!