.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, May 14, 2011

This is What Happens at 3 AM

I couldn’t sleep last night. So I got up and turned on the ‘puter, grabbed my clipboard and stated searching for something to sketch.
I decided on some one liners and contour sketches.
These were hilarious  at three A.M.!


blind contour

Oh my! is right, and yet this appeals to me in a weird, ghoulish kind of way! (Whoops, I think my psyche is showing!)

I'm calling this 'Founding Fathers with Alien'. The figure on the left makes me think of George Washington in his powdered wig. (You can decide on the alien!) 


2 comments:

  1. made me laugh!!! these are interesting and I would encourage you to do more...but not at 3am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all! I love the group one. At 3a.m. I just lay there. I refuse to get up at such a horrible hour so I wait till 5!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!