.....and other random stuff......

Monday, May 23, 2011

Things I CAN Resist

I hate to vacuum.
At least when we still had Sammy, our golden retriever, there was instant gratification to vacuuming.
You could actually see the result (the carpet got darker after a layer of Sammy was removed! LOL)
Now it’s just me, husband and the cat. And her fur just kind of rolls around in fuzzy little tumble weeds.
I feel like I’m not getting anywhere when I vacuum.
I think this is reason enough to stop this stupid activity altogether.

Who’s with me?

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I always find that after all my efforts it's back to the beginning again in a few days...plus my husband says he can't work the vacuum (something to do with the switch!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was until I bought my Dyson this month! I have actually vacuumed 3 times in the last week and a half which is a record for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, your husband can't work the vacuum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How convenient for HIM!

    Dyson's are the best, but trust me, the thrill will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a 3 minute video of MY MAN vacuuming and if he ever knew I told you he'd never pick up one again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too hate vacuuming... good thing I have hard wood floors ....I don't mind using the mop. My husband doesn't mind vacuuming, so I guess I should feel pretty lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!