.....and other random stuff......

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Silver Tongued Devil

We were running errands the other day, husband and I.

I ran into the bank and he stayed in the car.

As I jumped back into the car he said, “You should see how your hair lights up in the sunlight! It looks like chrome!” (referring to my graying locks.)

I burst out laughing!

Do I get ‘How do I love thee…..?’ ‘Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day…..?’

Nope. Not me, I get CHROME!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Move over Keats, my man’s got a way with words!

5 comments:

  1. honestly? I think that's so LOVELY, though!
    & also: you got SOMETHING there, it's an awesome start ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it. It made me smile.
    Let's hear it for a little "chrome-power!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, had to laugh at this. My other half would say pretty much the same to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogger deleted my previous comment!! if it comes back, it's here twice ;)
    Honestly? I think that's a lovely compliment :) & that he said SOMETHING, that's quite SOMETHING already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He notice you! Being married 30 years, that's a good thing. It's better being chrome too than my husband suggesting I put "that pink stuff" on my hair like he remembers old ladies doing in the past. Old lady? Me? I'll dye a poodle pink when I get one someday but not my own hair!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!