.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Don't Like Change

I’m set in my ways. So why does the universe feel the need to change stupid unimportant things just to piss me off?

The Cable Company, (which shall remain nameless for the sake of Husband’s gainful employment) in its infinite wisdom, has deemed it necessary to change their whole system which includes the on screen menu.

Granted, this ‘new’ Cable Company’s old menu sucked. But, be that as it may, I was USED to it! Now they feel it necessary to send me into a tailspin with this new system.

I’M OLD! I don’t take well to new things! Didn’t they think of that before making such a radical move?

All I know is they didn’t ask me (which clearly, they should have!)

And now I have to learn something new?

But it's okay, I've totally got it all under control.



2 comments:

  1. Love the image. Thanks for starting my day with a smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cheered me up, now it is official "I am not the only one cheesed off with change!" Hooray, we should start some sort of club against change!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!