.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

This was supposed to be the beginning of a bouquet of flowers for a mother’s day post. (I’m trying to practice wet on wet watercolor. It’s not going well.)

So I wet the paper and dropped in some purple, watched it bloom, and started to get excited about what was happening.

THEN I saw it.

The ballet dancing pig in a purple tutu!

No matter how I looked at it trying to turn it into a bouquet all I saw was a purple pig!

Darn you Carla Sonheim! I’ll never be the same again! LOL (I mean that in a good way, of course!)

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

(with a ballet dancing pig in a purple tutu on the side!)
(I also think she's wearing a Davy Crocket hat, but I could be wrong!)

4 comments:

  1. lol! I see it! And the Davy Crocket hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I see his hat! This is great. A picture has to be what it wants to be.

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, she's wearing the Davy Crocket hat. Hope you had a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stroke of creativity for Mother's Day! Purple pigs are every bit as good as bouquets...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!