.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I’m spilling over with excitement!

This is so cool I just had to share. (The technique, not the drawing, lol.)
http://www.joggles.com//tombowmarker-video.htm

Joggles.com has a new tutorial on using Tombow markers. The very last technique is using them with ‘canned air’ (the stuff you use to clean your computer keyboard) as sort of an airbrush technique! So cool for backgrounds. I just tried this one, and you don’t really have much control like you would with a real airbrush, but still….Oh the possibilities!

I tested all of my markers (Bic, Sharpie, Copic, etc.) just to see. It worked with all of them.
(I know, it doesn't take much to excite me! lol!)

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I love all your doodling and the background.

    I was enjoying your blog and then got a computer virus. Because I had to recover my computer it wiped out all my feeds and I lost your blog. I know it was Pink House Studio but couldn't find it with google (there were several other pink house blogs though) and now I see why with your address. Putting your blog addie on the joggles signature helped me find my way back. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E this and I'm off to Joggles to read the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!