.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I love popcorn

Unfortunately popcorn does not return my affections. I had forgotten this fact and I indulged the other night.

You know that line from PRETTY WOMAN? ‘Big mistake……. Big…….HUGE.’

Well, that was me. I’ll spare you the gory details (you’re welcome.)

 
The other part of this story is…….

 
I had forgotten my love/hate relationship with popcorn when I was at BJ’s last week. I now have a CASE of popcorn sitting in the pantry. It laughs out loud at me every time I open the cupboard door!


Popcorn, anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Robin...I didn't know you had a blog but I'm so glad you do. It's delightful!
    CONGRATULATIONS on being featured in the Sketchbook Challenge blog. You're FamouS!!! And it's very well deserved. Please, please keep up the great work!!!
    annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robin, found your blog through the Sketchbook challenge. Congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congrats on getting starred on the Sketchbook Challenge site! That led me to come over here.

    I love popcorn too. I'm so sorry you can't eat it anymore. Your drawing is fun though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!