.....and other random stuff......

Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE GREAT PIZZA CRUMB DISASTER

So, I am in the kitchen making myself a healthy breakfast (read: pizza crumb cake, which comes in a pizza box, hence the name.)

I cut myself a piece and lovingly place it on my plate, when the lid of the pizza box hits my water bottle and knocks it over.

The plate becomes a wading pool, my slice of pizza crumb is now floating! I quickly grab the crumb cake, pat it dry, put it back into the pizza box and continue mopping up the rest of the water.

After cleaning up said mess I decide that perhaps taking my breakfast back to the computer isn’t the most intelligent idea, so I decide to just eat it standing at the counter (like all good, normal, well adjusted people do).

I refill my water bottle and place it carefully on the upper counter, safely out of the way of all disaster and continue to prepare the crumb cake.

All of a sudden, and without any prompting on my part (hitting, touching, knocking, tapping, nudging, etc.) the bottle, eying the now semi dry pizza crumb, gives a slight chuckle and executes a perfect swan dive onto the counter below, glug, glug, glugging its contents over the pizza crumb once again.

I can only surmise that the bottle wanted that last piece of crumb cake for itself!

Moral of the story: even soggy, pizza crumb is still delicious!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, great story! But words of advice: Keep your water bottle steer-clear of your Pizza Crumb in the future. Like maybe in another room! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!